Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stay at Home Mom’s Story part 2

On to part two of my life. As you found out in part one my family was in turmoil, my wife and I were out of work, two sons were in the hospital with one son at home. Well, when I got out of the hospital myself I found myself in financial ruin. I took a couple months to figure out how to get out of all the medical bills. My wife and I did not want to file bankruptcy however, with over a million in debt to the hospitals we had no choice. We made a deal with our mortgage company for extra time to catch up. I then trained myself to drive big rig trucks and landed myself a job with a large trucking company. After 2 months of working I was able to catch the mortgage up and was able to keep my wife home to care for the kids, we have two of the three home now. I worked three in a half years in trucking which enabled us to pay for a legal fees to get our third son back. He was able to leave the hospital but social services didn’t want to return him to us. After four years of fighting the system we were able to get our oldest son back.
The trouble wasn’t over however, I got sick while driving truck…… All I could think was why us.
Check out where I am at now:MarkPhelpsrecommends
Stay tuned to part three of my story.

0 comments: