Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On Stay at Home Mom’s Story part 3

After over a decade of being a law enforcement officer I was driving long haul truck. I actually enjoyed driving truck. I got to see a lot of our great country, USA. Well, it didn’t last long I drove long haul for 3 years and then regional driving, 5 western states so I could be home more.
However, that was it while driving through the desert in my big truck heading toward Los Angeles my eye sight went south. My vision was so blurry I had to pull over till it cleared, and it did. This kept up for awhile until my hands went numb. I knew then that I had another serious problem. Well, I had to take some time off to go to the doctor. While at my doctors office they took my history again, ran some tests. When all was said and done I was diabetic, and I knew I was finished as a driver. Wow, was this ever to end. See where I am at now: Phelps Consultanting

0 comments: