Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Global Domains Inc. Income for life

Today, I want to cover some information about funded sources. Funded sources are items you sell that have value to people. The income you obtain from these sources are used primarily for funding your advertising. Sound strange, well it did to me at first. I thought I got into business to make some extra cash to fund the things I want and need in my life not to spend it on advertising. Well, when I looked at it further it started to make sense. My funded sources are not the income from my primary business which is where I am generating long term residual income. So you need to find something of value that is easy to market, what people need, and is inexpensive. I found a great source Global Domains Inc. For $10 the customer gets a domain name of their choice, website creation device, and 10 email accounts. The neat thing the company is multi-level marketing, you earn residual income for the life of the accounts you sell. It is a great way to find prospects for your primary business and they are qualifying themselves by buying into GDI. You then use the income generated to advertise your primary business.

For more infomation on Funded Sources check out:
http://crazymrk.payitforward4profits.com

0 comments: