Saturday, May 3, 2008

The SpiderWeb Marketing System

Hello,

My name is Mark Phelps. Welcome to my network marketing blog. I'm from Madera California, and I've been involved in MLM for a total of 1 years. I'm now a member of The SpiderWeb Marketing System, which is the most powerful, efficient, and effective network marketing tool ever invented. But before I tell you about it, let me tell you how I ended up as a part of this groundbreaking new system.

I got into my home based business because I know first hand that jobs or just that a job. You see I was retired on disability midway through my chosen career being a Police Officer. I couldn't support my family on my retirement and had to retrain myself to become a teacher. I love teaching but there is still the fear that the income I will receive will stop someday, and I will be right back where I started. I am married to a wonderful wife of 25years with 3 sons in college who still need my help financially. I have been working in network marketing for about a year now and learned a lot of about the business, but there is so much involved it is hard to keep up with all the changes in the marketplace. I am prospected by people all the time trying to sell me on the best opportunity in the world. This has distracted me at times and I lose focus on what I doing. Recently, I have made a lot of progress in building my down line in all my businesses, and have gone internati!
onally in one of my businesses. All of this was do to me consistently teaching myself about these opportunities. I have had a lot of help due to Ann Seig, Scott Rodgers mentoring me. One thing, I know at this point in my business failure is not an option..

So that's my journey through the world of MLM. Its been challenging and rewarding, but I've learned so much and I'm excited to now be apart of the best system in the industry, The SpiderWeb Marketing System. Please check back for the next entry in my blog.

One of the greatest parts about this system is that it is 100% FREE! Check out the site here to find out more:

http://www.TheSpiderWebSystem.com/markphelps

Thanks,

Mark Phelps

0 comments: