Sunday, November 9, 2008

PIPS Power Group

Todays post will be brief, but I wanted to add something about the PiPs Power Group. I started my pips site a couple of months ago and optimized it for the key words Stay at Home Mom’s Business Opportunity, which is the title of the site. However, I had no idea what to do with it and how to get it crawled on the web. Because I belong to forums connected to Stone Evans sites I came across the PIPs Power Group. It is kind of pricey, but I gave it a try. What I found was a plan of action for the newbie which is what I am. They also have a plan for the person in the middle making more than 500 dollars a month, and an advance course. All this to keep you on track in your marketing. They don’t pull any punches, they tell right up front this will be a lot of work and it will take a while to build some good money. They also give you ideas to make extra income to help pay for your programs. If you haven’t looked at a Stone Evans PiP site take a look and then take a hard look at the power group. For one Stay at home Mom or her husband this is what I needed.

0 comments: